The cosmic convergence of Tilly Tuesday and Tillymas


By JOHN E. BIALAS
Broadmoor Basset Chief


Somebody asked me the other day, "What is Tilly Tuesday? I don't understand it."

And then somebody else asked me, "What is Tillymas? I don't understand it."

So Tilly Tuesday is a Pictures of Tilly post featuring a picture of Tilly, our 6-year-old basset hound, and a goofy article, usually about basset hound news.

And Tillymas is short for 25 Days of Tillymas, a feeble Instagram project in which I share a picture of Tilly doing her best to get in the spirit of Christmas, and this feature started Dec. 1 and run will through Dec. 25.

Today is Tilly Tuesday, 12-10-19, and we have a cosmic convergence because it's also the 10th day of Tillymas.

I'll forgo writing an article for this post and instead I will share with you the first 10 days of the 25 Days of Tillymas.

Do you understand? LOL.

DEC. 1


DEC. 2


DEC. 3, ALSO TILLY TUESDAY


DEC. 4



DEC. 5


DEC. 6


DEC. 7

 

 DEC. 8


DEC. 9


DEC. 10, ALSO TILLY TUESDAY



25 Days of Tillymas got off to a slow start, but we're in the Christmas groove now after I found PhotoMania and its free and festive holiday photo effects and filters. 

You are unable to click on any of the images in this post because all are screen grabs and my attempts to embed the pictures from Instagram were futile.

I hope you will go to my Instagram account to see the pictures and maybe you might like them.

I noticed that I failed on Tilly Tuesday, 12-3-19, that it was the first cosmic convergence with Tillymas, but I'm glad I recognized the second cosmic convergence and next week Pictures of Tilly will celebrate the third cosmic converge.

Comments

Popular Posts