A funny song for all of you on the Joe Biden bash wagon




By JOHN E. BIALAS
Broadmoor Bureau Chief

Crescenzo Capece, my Brooklyn-born New Jersey friend since the early 1970s, just texted me a funny song for all of you on the Joe Biden bash wagon.

I'm not talking about a celebration. I'm thinking of the anti-Bidens gloating  that women's complaints about the former vice president's touchy-feely behavior might keep him from running for president against Donald Trump in 2020.

Crescenzo's creation is so entertaining, I'm sharing it right now with all my wonderful readers, especially the Republican ones.

The song has no melody. Just lyrics and the title "Biden My Time."

Now this is the
Story bout ole Uncle Joe
Who manhandled so
Many women
That He had to go

He was nearly kissing 80 years
And gave his party the news
He was gonna run to fill
Number 45’s shoes

When on the horizon
 Began to appear
A bevy of ladies
With a loud Bronx cheer

They said, He’s already had
enough on his hands:
Our shoulders, our heads
Even places with glands

So we think you better
Pick yourself a new guy
Cause this creepy old Geezer
Has no chance to fly

You cannot be serious
About “Me Too”
If you nominate someone
Whose touch leaves Residue

Bet the coming weeks
Will be sure to reveal
A whole district
Of women
From whom he’d
Copped a feel

So you better tell ole
Uncle Joe know
It’s best you retire
“Keep your hands in Your pockets”
Sang the Blue state Choir!!


It took me all day and night Wednesday to get this post ready for publication on my WordPress on Thursday, and even then I missed my self-imposed deadline, so on Friday I moved back to Blogger, where I started Broadmoor Place in 2007. Now, rather than return to Broadmoor Place, I have what I hope is a new and improved Pictures of Tilly.

WordPress, my picturesoftilly.net publishing platform since 2017, and GoDaddy, my picturesoftilly.net web host, are slothful and painful and make me suffer in silence.

It takes too many minutes to write one word, too many minutes to delete one word and too many minutes to save one edit.

I will not bide my time to get my hands on deleting my WordPress and GoDaddy accounts. I will free myself from their inertia as soon as I can.

I have no idea when soon will happen.

I just know I'm glad to be back home, Blogger.















Comments

Popular Posts