Downtown Gulfport is getting a second pizza place



C.A. Sarducci's Pizzeria will soon have a new home: 1308 27th Ave. in downtown Gulfport.
JOHN E. BIALAS/BROADMOOR BUREAU CHIEF
By JOHN E. BIALAS
Broadmoor Bureau Chief

I received a Facebook message from Todd Kirby on Friday that a new pizza place is opening in downtown Gulfport.

Todd didn't know the name. He knew the location: Southwest corner down from Murky Waters.

I love pizza, I love writing about pizza and I love taking pictures of pizza, so I went downtown to see if I could find a sign indicating what Todd told me.

I found it and here it is:



This will be the second downtown pizza restaurant. Tony's Brick Oven Pizzeria is on 14th Street between 24th Avenue and 25th Avenue. Tony's opened in January 2010.

C.A. Sarducci's is moving from its original Cowan Road location to 27th Avenue between 13th Street and 14th Street.

Todd, let me know if you have more pizza news?









Comments

Popular Posts